RESERVOIR GT TOUR BLACK SKELETON - IDEC SPORT EDITION 2020
- 43mm, Black PVD 316L Titanium Case with sandblasted finish
- Skeleton open dial
- Self-winding mechanical movement, 37 hours power reserve
- Complications: Retrograde minutes, jumping Hour, Power Reserve
- Patented proprietary 124-pieces module on ETA 2824-2 caliber
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Opened case-back, screw-down crown, Water-resistant SATM
- Perforated black calfleather strap with stainless steel butterfly folding clasp
- Quick release spring bars for easy changing of strap
- Additional NATO strap provided
LIMITED EDITION TO 24 PIECES - AVAILABILITY NOVEMBER 2020
Each of these 24 pieces will be installed in the LMP2 IDEC SPORT racing car which will compete in the 24 Hours of Le Mans 2020. Each case will thus have experienced the race in a unique way, symbolizing the determination and daring of IDEC SPORT teams like that of RESERVOIR, to compete this legendary race.
The 24 customers who will take possession of their watches from November 2020 will receive an exceptional invitation to attend the 24 Hours of Le Mans, 2021 edition (pre-race or race, excl. transportation and accommodation), and meet the IDEC SPORT team in action in the paddock, as well as an exclusive meeting with RESERVOIR's entrepreneurial team. The set is packaged in a precious wooden box, including a miniature model of the car and an additional NATO strap.