RESERVOIR - TIEFENMESSER "SEA HORNET" Ltd edition
Call for nearest Reservoir Authorized Retailer
The "Sea Hornet" pays tribute to the US Navy with its dial directly inspired from a US submarine's depth gauge of the 1950'S.
This Reservoir watch is produced in a Limited Edition of 250 pieces, with serial number engraved in the back case.
– 43mm, Black PVD 316L Stainless Steel Case with satin and polished finish
– Black and yellow dial
– Self-winding mechanical movement, 37 hours power reserve
– Complications: Retrograde minutes, jumping Hour, Power Reserve
– Patented proprietary 124-pieces module on ETA 2824-2 caliber
– Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
– Opened case-back at 240 degree, screw-down crown, water-resistant to 5ATM
– Black calf leather strap with stainless steel butterfly folding clasp
– Quick release spring bars for easy changing of strap
– Additional matching "NATO" nylon strap provided in gift box "Ecrin"